Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Safari pictures

A picture of a boabab tree - 23 people need to be holding hands to go all around the base of the tree











Life's challenges!!

I have been trying since last week to upload pictures of the safari that I went on and have been unsuccessful. I am trying yet again, but have little faith that I will be successful. A couple of times the webpage was unavailable - but only after I spent almost 1/2 hour choosing pictures and getting myself all set up. One day I came to town - walked 20 min, took a dala dala - only to find out that the internet was down at that particular time.

I came after church on sunday only to find that the internet cafe was closed. Oh and did I mention the time the power was out. Anyways, I am feeling a bit frustrated right now as I have been struggling for the past 50 min today trying to do these pictures and I have a feeling that I will not succeed again. You all might just have to wait until I get back to see the safari photos.

Never pray for patience unless you want to be tested again and again.

I am off to Kenya tomorrow with my program coordinator, to visit his family and to see a bit of his country. Please pray for travel mercies and safety while there.

I just got a note saying that the images that I uploaded didn't upload due to techical difficulties. So I am trying again. Unfortunately, I am running out of time as I am to meet a friend in about 25 min.

Prayers: Please pray for Fredrick and his family. He has got himself caught up in the world with not good stuff. He and his family need our prayers desperately.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy...C.

Anonymous said...

i like the new cut momma might have to grow it out very very long for when you come back home or invest in a hate or a hoodie as it is feezing here don't worry the roses are in the ground


love your babygirl

Anonymous said...

So good to hear of your adventures, Cath!! We will be praying for you and your house full as well as the kids in your care... can't wait til you come home and show us all your pics and tell us some more stories... Keep up the good work!! All us guys in Shawnigan are cheering you one.
Look after yourself sister!! xoxo
Luv Lynn C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath, It has been great to read of your experiences thus far! Thanks for sharing all of this with us back at home ... God is using you in many ways. Love the pictures. God bless ya!
Cam & Ruth